Switch Account

Panasonic C210 camera new smtp server problem

Panasonic C210 camera new smtp server problem

Contributor Rxiesling
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,602 Views)

I am getting email notification from verizon about switching from old outgoing.verizon.net to new smtp.verizon.net. But my Panasonic C210 camera stopped sending motion detection emails after I switched to the new smtp setting at port 465 as suggested.

I originally used outgoing.verizon.net at port 587 and it worked great.

Does anyone have similar problem?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 2 of 3
(1,581 Views)

Did you have to change the setting on other devices as well? I.E. A PC's or MAC's email settings. And have you tried setting your camera back to the original settings which worked previous to this change?

Contributor Rxiesling
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(1,512 Views)

Thank you for the reply.

The setting on my camera for old server outgoing.version.net works just fine. But I am getting email notices 3 times alresady, asking to switch to new server. So I guess verizon is closing down the old server soon.

I've switched to new server smtp.verizon.net on all my other devices with no problem at all, including 3 macs, two iPads and 2 iPhones. The camera is the only device that won't take new recommanded setting.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.