SMS text messaging stopped working
AlMiller

Anyone else have sms text messaging just stop working?  email seems to work fine but whats worse is i get motion events, record start and stop events and no video often.

With all the issues I see posted here it looks like we are all BETA testers.  I just got my $1000 worth of home monitoring stuff and it malfunctioned the next day.

Is it worth sticking with it or should i pack this up and send it back?

Al

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SMS text messaging stopped working
mikeg2791
Enthusiast - Level 2

SMS texting never work for me. SMS is the reason I purchased this. Emails work fine. Thinking about sending this back.

0 Likes
mikeg2791
Enthusiast - Level 2

Forgot to add called Verizon they have no idea and send my issue up to level 4000 to be look at.

2 week have pass and no call or any type of response from Verizon. Many other issues like controller goes off and on line. Sever to busy try again later, no video.

0 Likes
alisernia

My SMS isn't working and NEVER has either this is a game killer for me may have to send it back any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes