quick menu

Scheduled Modes Not Appearing In Mode List

Scheduled Modes Not Appearing In Mode List

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 1 of 2
(3,784 Views)

I have this one Scheduled Mode which does not appear on my list of modes when viewed on a browser. After doing some testing I'm finding that this is only happening for any scheduled video event (I.E. Scheduling a camera to record everyday at 11:30am).

This was not really an issue until the mode stopped executing on a daily bases. Now it's recording on random days but at the correct time.

1 REPLY 1
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(3,738 Views)

i had a mode that i wanted gone...it was executing everyday perfectly, but when i went to delete it , i couldn't find it in browser either.....i wish i knew what i did to get rid of it, so i could share that solution with you, but i don't recall...maybe removing camera from system and reinstalling it? i don't even have a link on myverizon website to get to hm&c anymore, do you? tg4shortcuts and saved favorites...peace, out!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios