Server busy, and Primary USER ID
SHLam

Hi:

I keep getting the SERVER BUSY response. And often, it told me that I need to enter with  my PRIMARY USER ID.

More often than not, I am unable to view my video recordings---that the SERVER IS BUSY.

Can someone in Verizon tell us that they are working on this problem?
S Lam

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Server busy, and Primary USER ID
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
bobh002
Contributor - Level 1

This is a common problem that has been going on for months. The server busy problem at least. Some days it records and you can view, some days you get server busy and it has not recorded, let alone being able to view what has been recorded.  Has been frustrating us for a very long time.

0 Likes
ConradGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

@bobh002 wrote:

This is a common problem that has been going on for months. The server busy problem at least. Some days it records and you can view, some days you get server busy and it has not recorded, let alone being able to view what has been recorded.  Has been frustrating us for a very long time.

Yep, I get about 40-50% functionality.  I'd hate to think of what would happen if I actually needed a recording. 

Lately it's getting worse though.  No matter what I try to do, I get the same response:

Warning
We're sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later.
g8tor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having the same issues for months now, also unable to view recordings. Recordings not in sync with what is reported when you  use the iPhone or iPad app. I was on vacation for 3 weeks and could not see any of the ativity. I reported it to verizon, but as usual got an email that they would look at the problem asked for my account information and that was the end of it. I am home now and can see some of the captured video from my windows desktop but still not the app. The app recordings are from weeks ago. Can't say that this system doesn't provide a sense of security. Time to really consider a reliable solution.

Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Home Monitoring and Control service is essentially non-functional.