Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
For power cords try a computer or TV repair shop. They probably have lots of them laying around. You can buy them new from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc. But they will cost a lot more, especially if you pay shipping.
For mounting brackets, try a google search with the equipment name and mounting brackets as key words. You might get lucky.
I have searched high and low for the 10 foot 5VDC power cord that came with the initial setup. I called Verizon and they told me it was a packaging mistake since it's not supposed to be in the kit. Even the instructions mention attaching the extension if required. Lo and behold, my neighbor orders a kit, and the same "packaging mistake" is included in the kit. I ordered a second camera... no 10 foot cord. I tried the Radio Shacks, Amazon, eBay... you name it, I probably searched it. Any 5VDC cord I found did not match the connectors. How do they expect you to mount a camera near the ceiling with such a short power cord? You can have a maximum of 15 feet for a 5V DC cord without having a bad voltage drop. I called their support line, and they were so rude it was unreal. One guy didn't even believe me that I had the cord. Very disappointed.