Status light blinking
Paw1027
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had this status light blinking and not being able to connect the gateway device problem and it has been 3 days now and still no service. I have called 2x. I see from another post this is a recurring problem and it is on Verizon's end.  I'm getting frustrated I have been a long time Verizon customer and don't understand why they would continue to sell this product knowing they are continuing to have this problem. Please put a hold on selling anymore until you figure out what the problem is. They told me they couldn't put a time frame on when they will have it fixed. The sure did take my money though.

Very disappointed.

Labels (1)
Re: Status light blinking
alixwest

We are having the same issue of the rapidly blinking staus light and not being able to get the device to connect. I am very disappointed in Verizon right now.

0 Likes
ConradGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Paw1027 wrote:

I'm getting frustrated I have been a long time Verizon customer and don't understand why they would continue to sell this product knowing they are continuing to have this problem.

They continue to sell it because it adds to their profits.  Marketing is more important to corporations than service.

Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes