Sugestion for home control system
kim119
Contributor - Level 1

I would relly like it if you had your home control system where we would have a custimized layout map of the house including where all lights and windows are at. I would like to have a mothion sesor or even a room ocupiancy sensor so that it would help keep unassery ligts off and lower heating and cooling for that room so that the ac or hear is not running unless you choes to keep it on. Also i would like to have monterized windows shades and/or blinds so i can control these based on time of day and by room ocupnacy. Also for the home control system i would like to have a tuch panel in each room insted of jst a standered remot so that i would have more control opsion and be able turn stuff on and off from any room in the house. Also i would like to see power smart power stips and power smart wall outlits that conect to the system where i would have each one programed and also taged so i know what is conected to what at all times so i do not tun somthing that should alway be on unless i am defrasting an old refregarater. Also fro the door locks. I would like to see it where it would be done by a smart card or plastic magnetic strip reader like in hotels or do the smart card format like they use in hospitals. All of this is very inportant to have but you will need to have a biger control box that does this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes