Trying to add accessories but the page cannot be found
Dukestane1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone having problems accessing the add accessories page?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trying to add accessories but the page cannot be found
section08
Enthusiast - Level 1

The verizon.com website completely sucks today. Pictures are not loading on both IE10 and Chrome. Also, I am unable to login to myVerizon. I'm trying to pull my Verizon bill. I'm trying to give them my money!!!

0 Likes
Dukestane1
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

Yup, been having that problem for the past few days when trying to view the "Pre Owned" equipment page.

Funny, I was on the phone two weeks ago with a Verizon Tech about a problem viewing my Home Monitoring recordings. They kept blaming the browser. Well, I have four computer with four different browsers on each. Each browser I told the Tech I had tried and gotten the same problem, the Tech would replied "Oh yes, we are having an issue with that browser". REALLY! Verizon is having issues with every major browser? Should try Netscape or maybe my free AOL CD?

My point is, come on Verizon, get off you your butts and fix your system.

0 Likes
Dukestane1
Enthusiast - Level 2
I too have tried computers at home and at work as well as different browsers and here I am at day 4 receiving the same error. I like my monitoring system even though it is has it's flaws and I'm just trying to add more accessories.
0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3
Talked to tech support about an unrelated matter and they are aware that the site is down. They suggested calling sales to find out why.

If you are looking for equipment, try eBay and Craig's List. That's where I got most of my equipment.
0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3
Well this may not be good news. Called home monitoring and control sales and they aren't even selling the stuff over the phone now. I was told they put a hold on all new sales and existing customer sales i.e. purchasing extra equipment.

To me it sounds like they're reevaluating this division of Verizon and may drop it. I don't know where that would leave all of us who have purchased equipment and the service.
0 Likes
lbennett1

Hello, I am selling my entire system: gateway device, pin pad for the front door, indoor camera, pan camera, and outdoor camera. If you are interested, email me {edited for privacy}

0 Likes