Unable to delete Mode
tdm69
Enthusiast - Level 3

I built several modes to test functionality out.  I then deleted them all except one.  I am unable to delete it or modify it.  I keep getting the message "Unable to delete Mode", or "Unable to Save mode. Please try again later".  But the changes do show up later.  Any thoughts?  I have tried over several days but to no avail.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to delete Mode
tdm69
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was just called back by Verizon Technical support and another update was pushed out.  I am now able to delete my Modes.  I'm going to close this thread out.  I hope it's fixed for everyone else also.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unable to delete Mode UPDATE
tdm69
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update: So now I can't delete any Mode's and I also can not update and save any Mode.  Obviously there is something locked up in the system at this time, possibly within the database  Man Sad.

0 Likes
Bonzo4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same prob with a test mode I initially created a few weeks ago now. Can't delete or update it. I was able to create new modes and have updated them and deleted some of them but still there is that one that will not go away. Very annoying.

0 Likes
tdm69
Enthusiast - Level 3

I spoke with Verizon Support today and they stated that this is a know problem and they are working on it with no estimate of a fix yet.  They are to call me back when they know the fix and repair time.  I will pass that alone here.

0 Likes
rav4john

I am having the same problem.  Thanks for the last post regarding Verizon looking into the problem.  It is annoying.

0 Likes
tdm69
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received a call from Verizon today stating that there had been an update made and for me to try and delete the modes.  If I can not then to power cycle the Gateway and try.  I did all that and was still not able to delete any of the Modes.  I called Verizon back and they are re-submitting the problem.  They show that I have received the latest update on my Gateway.  You might want to try and see if you can delete your modes.  I hope yours works.  I will repost when I get further information.

tdm69
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was just called back by Verizon Technical support and another update was pushed out.  I am now able to delete my Modes.  I'm going to close this thread out.  I hope it's fixed for everyone else also.

0 Likes
Bonzo4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to delete mine now as well. Thanks for the update.

0 Likes