Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Unable to delete Mode

SOLVED
tdm69
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Unable to delete Mode

Message 1 of 8
(2,773 Views)

I built several modes to test functionality out.  I then deleted them all except one.  I am unable to delete it or modify it.  I keep getting the message "Unable to delete Mode", or "Unable to Save mode. Please try again later".  But the changes do show up later.  Any thoughts?  I have tried over several days but to no avail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tdm69
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Unable to delete Mode

Message 7 of 8
(2,614 Views)

I was just called back by Verizon Technical support and another update was pushed out.  I am now able to delete my Modes.  I'm going to close this thread out.  I hope it's fixed for everyone else also.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
tdm69
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Unable to delete Mode UPDATE

Message 2 of 8
(2,749 Views)

Update: So now I can't delete any Mode's and I also can not update and save any Mode.  Obviously there is something locked up in the system at this time, possibly within the database  Man Sad.

Bonzo
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 8
(2,744 Views)

I have the same prob with a test mode I initially created a few weeks ago now. Can't delete or update it. I was able to create new modes and have updated them and deleted some of them but still there is that one that will not go away. Very annoying.

tdm69
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 8
(2,716 Views)

I spoke with Verizon Support today and they stated that this is a know problem and they are working on it with no estimate of a fix yet.  They are to call me back when they know the fix and repair time.  I will pass that alone here.

rav4john
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 8
(2,687 Views)

I am having the same problem.  Thanks for the last post regarding Verizon looking into the problem.  It is annoying.

tdm69
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 6 of 8
(2,642 Views)

I received a call from Verizon today stating that there had been an update made and for me to try and delete the modes.  If I can not then to power cycle the Gateway and try.  I did all that and was still not able to delete any of the Modes.  I called Verizon back and they are re-submitting the problem.  They show that I have received the latest update on my Gateway.  You might want to try and see if you can delete your modes.  I hope yours works.  I will repost when I get further information.

tdm69
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 7 of 8
(2,615 Views)

I was just called back by Verizon Technical support and another update was pushed out.  I am now able to delete my Modes.  I'm going to close this thread out.  I hope it's fixed for everyone else also.

View solution in original post

Bonzo
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 8 of 8
(2,606 Views)

I was able to delete mine now as well. Thanks for the update.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.