Used equipment. how to re-activated it.
deadlysinz

Ok, So I had the service in my girlfriend's house and now she moved in with me and she disconnected her service. now i try calling verizon to just activate the service only but they are telling me that I need to repay for it. I advice the rep that i don't want to cause i have it. But he advice there is no way around it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Used equipment. how to re-activated it.
Fourts1

The Home Monitoring & Control service, particularly the Gateway Device, is specific to the disconnected account.  To activate the service on a different account at a different home, the customer will have to use his account to purchase another starter kit (Home Monitoring Kit is $69.99, which is billed in three equal monthly installments when added to the customer’s Verizon bill; the kit includes a new Gateway Device, an Indoor Camera, and an Indoor Light Module).  After the service is established on the new account, the accessory equipment from the previous (cancelled) account (Camera; Light Module; etc.) will work with the newly installed Gateway Device.

0 Likes
TommyRox
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would like to cancel my service but it's outside of 30 days - what can I do with the Starter Kit?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

TommyRox,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

@TommyRox wrote:

I would like to cancel my service but it's outside of 30 days - what can I do with the Starter Kit?

0 Likes
TommyRox
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks - I will contact CSSC

0 Likes