Switch Account

Used equipment. how to re-activated it.

Used equipment. how to re-activated it.

Highlighted
Contributor deadlysinz
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(989 Views)

Ok, So I had the service in my girlfriend's house and now she moved in with me and she disconnected her service. now i try calling verizon to just activate the service only but they are telling me that I need to repay for it. I advice the rep that i don't want to cause i have it. But he advice there is no way around it.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
(968 Views)

The Home Monitoring & Control service, particularly the Gateway Device, is specific to the disconnected account.  To activate the service on a different account at a different home, the customer will have to use his account to purchase another starter kit (Home Monitoring Kit is $69.99, which is billed in three equal monthly installments when added to the customer’s Verizon bill; the kit includes a new Gateway Device, an Indoor Camera, and an Indoor Light Module).  After the service is established on the new account, the accessory equipment from the previous (cancelled) account (Camera; Light Module; etc.) will work with the newly installed Gateway Device.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(922 Views)

I would like to cancel my service but it's outside of 30 days - what can I do with the Starter Kit?

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 5
(916 Views)

TommyRox,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

@TommyRox wrote:

I would like to cancel my service but it's outside of 30 days - what can I do with the Starter Kit?

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(912 Views)

Thanks - I will contact CSSC

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.