Switch Account

Verizon.com Home and control page its not working.

Verizon.com Home and control page its not working.

Highlighted
Contributor KeylaBaez
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(662 Views)

Home and control page its currently unavailable, i have tried IE8 and the newer version of firefox with the adobe flash player and newest java script download, but still I cannot get, it will just be sitting there no loading at all. All other services and pages from the Verizon page will load.

Its been already 4 days and I don't see to get issue resolve. The page might be down IM just reporting to see if this its happening to anyone else and also I need to get the home and control. Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 2 of 2
(657 Views)

Keyla,

I use Chrome and Safari. The Home & Control page is working fine on both of them. So it's probably either a problem with your account or with IE. I haven't found IE to be the best browser so you might want to try downloading Chrome, Safari, FireFox or one of the others to use as a backup. That will also let you know if it's a browser related problem or something with your account which Verizon should be able to resolve. Good luck.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.