WOW nice going Verizon... a step forward..
twkennedy
Enthusiast - Level 3

So.. ask and ye shall receive.  You can now view up to 50 recordings on one page.. and Delete them all at once.. OR view per Camera Location.. we are making progress.... fingers crossed.. Hopes sort of up.. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WOW nice going Verizon... a step forward..
bobh002
Contributor - Level 1

You show great faith in Verizon..LOL.. (no offense meant)... but its too little too late. After going to my page and viewing my first 50 videos i clicked them all and hit delete...and guess what? I got the famous '  We're sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later.' 

Has anyone noticed lately that the private messages from verizon reps has pretty much stooped (where they would address your problem but usually in a private message).

I just bought the MiCasaVerde Vera3 and am in the process of setting that up. Supposed to be more reliable than Verizon's product and no monthly fees. Here's hoping my second foray into the world of home automation will work this time.

Re: WOW nice going Verizon... a step forward..
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah looks nice but I cannot pull up recordings by location - only by All Cameras - and cannot view any recording since 1:00 am - it is not 8:50 ....

Shows activity as usual but not showing up as recording to view.  THIS IS GETTING VERY VERY OLD VERIZON....

THIS IS WHY I PURCHASED THIS SYSTEM, SO I CAN VIEW THE RECORDINGS THAT ARE PROMPTED BY MOTION DETECTION!!! 

I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT 24 HOURS TO VIEW RECORDINGS.......

0 Likes