cannot view recordings....and no recordings since 2:00 pm on 7/4/2012
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I really expect to have recordings after 2 pm on July 4 to become visible to me.  All of my recording that are on the monitoring screen say unable to view.  apparently there is work being done on the server, but I seriously hope that the recordings after 2 will come into my accout as well.  If not, my 5 cameras are being boxed up and shipped back - with a full refund.  my account log will prove my case,,,,

Labels (1)
Re: cannot view recordings....and no recordings since 2:00 pm on 7/4/2012
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone at Verizon ever respond to the messages??? Do they even care???

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for your input - however you would surely understand my frustration if you would look at my account and the number of calls that i have made to Verizon Home Control Technical support and the numerous escalation case numbers that I have opened since our system was installed in February.  

There is no way for me to repair or import recordings that do not appear in my "monitoring" screen on the website.  I just wish someone would return my calls and explain to me why I cannot view all of my recordings and why they show in the activity/notifications but are not viewable to me.  

This forum is for me to see if others are having the same problems as I am having.  

I have recordings that I would really like to view from 2:00 pm on July 4 to 10:00 am on July 5.  I have opened a case on that issue too but after two calls have yet to get any explanation from Verizon.  

I would love to hear from you.

ConradGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2
Same thing here, only it's every day. I get SMS notifications for about 70% of events and about 30% of those are actually recorded. I wouldn't bother phoning Verizon. Most of their reps haven't even heard of Home Control and they aren't likely to be of any assistance.
Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes