collection agency hounding for inferior returned equipment - I even wrote to the CEO!
gotocomcast
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the home monitoring system and tried two sets out - returned both within the 30 day window, Verizon is a comedy of errors - they were unable to issue the credit and kept telling me not to worry about it - the billing cycle would catch up - I finally gave them a last change and told them I was going to leave if they did not straightn it out - they didn't and I left to go to comcast - they are still unable to resolve the issue - I even wrote to the CEO in Boca - so my advice is don't order any equipment - it is poor quality and you will not receive redit despite the '30 day satisfaction guarantee' - They now have placed this with a collection agency and are hounding me on the phone for $439.00 I RETURNED THE EQUIPMENT IN NOVEMBER, 2011!

Labels (1)
Re: collection agency hounding for inferior returned equipment - I even wrote to the CEO!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes