Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

reprograming door lock

shymedq
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

reprograming door lock

Message 1 of 4
(2,953 Views)
so I no longer have fios but I paid for the door lock so how do I reprogram the numbers to something else without going on verizon website anyway to do it on the lock it self?
3 REPLIES 3
Lew_D_Vz
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: reprograming door lock

Message 2 of 4
(2,927 Views)

Insturctions for local programming of your door locks are available on the Internet as follows:

Dead Bolt Door Lock: http://consumer.schlage.com/Project%20Documents/P515-858.pdf

Lever Door Lock: http://consumer.schlage.com/Project%20Documents/P515-859.pdf

shymedq
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(2,915 Views)
i cant get the lock to reprogram or change the key it says press (pc) then schlage button but what is pc button?
perlinef
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(2,744 Views)

The PC refers to the Programming Code. You can find it by opening the lock--taking it off the door; there should be a sticker with that info. The lock comes with a preset programming code and user code (UC)--unless you changed it. In that case, you can reset to the factory code by taking out the  battery, press "Schlage" put the battery back in, then press and hold "Schlage." At least that's how my lock works.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title