server busy (100% of the time)
shymedq1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why do I keep getting server busy message upon deleteing/viewing recordings? I tried it on IE 9, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari all with same issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: server busy (100% of the time)
Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's not your browser!  Although some Vz reps will say it is, just to get rid of you.

Almost all of us are meeting with the 

Warning 
We're sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later.

messages most or all of the time. Mine often freezes up even before I try to execute a function... the

Warning 

is as far as I've ever gotten these past few weeks though.  Verizon simply hasn't assigned enough capacity and bandwidth to the Home Monitoring & Contol function.  Because new users won't know this until after they've signed up and paid the fees. 

sfbarts

I have been getting the exact same error message for weeks !

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

All,

Sorry that you are having troubles with the server. I have escalated each one of your posts to a private support board so we can get your information and investigate this further. Please post all your correspondences to the private thread.

0 Likes
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here - all i want to be able to do now is delete some old videos, now that I am able to record again.  One part starts working and another stops working.....

0 Likes
skydawn

Same problem here, all the time. If you hit refresh, sometimes it deletes the recording anyway, and sometimes it just freezes and does nothing, depending on the day.

0 Likes
Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hw7dl5H21rdpa5go1_1280.png

The funny thing is, I got "server busy" messages while trying to respond to this thread.

0 Likes
denawilliams72
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been getting the same message for the past three weeks.  I am now on hold to ask what is going on.  The music sucks and I think I have heard the same tune eight times.  Why don't they just fix the problem???

0 Likes
bobh002
Contributor - Level 1

Same here.... the op posted this on 7/29 and Verizon posted on 8/5 that they were taking this to a private thread... has anyone been fixed or noticed an improvement? 

I just got the dreaded

Warning
message just now !!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Likes
Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3

@denawilliams72 wrote:

I have been getting the same message for the past three weeks.  I am now on hold to ask what is going on.  The music sucks and I think I have heard the same tune eight times.  Why don't they just fix the problem???

Because it would require a little bit of effort and maybe even some money for better equipment.

Either would 'negatively impact' Verizon's revenue model.