Lost the abiliatiy to connect wireless with Westell 327w
HarryGondorff
Lost the ability to connect wireless with Westell 327w. The computer in question was shut down over night, in the morning when it was turned on I could not log in to verizon. I would click on the connection icon and the password screen would show up, I click on the connect but and it would attempt to log in, but would come back with "the remote computer did not respond" I have the icon in the taskbar for wireless connection and it showing Excellent strength of signal . Also connected to the Westell are 2 computers connected by Ethernet and they are working properly. Here are the info: WinXP SP3 IBM vista Wireless adaptor Linksys Wireless-B Here is what I have tried already. 1) Made a "New connection" reenter username and password. 2) Since it is a usb adapter change usb connection location from back to front. 3) Disconnected the Westell 327w and let it reset itself. 4) Tried a different computer for wireless connection. 5) Checked Westell setup to ensure wireless connection is still enabled. 6) Firmware is up to date and neither computers tested have had any new programs or changes to them 7) Tried 2 different wireless adapter. All of the above have resulted in negative results. I have done everything I know to do, any suggestions as to what might be wrong.
Labels (1)
0 Likes