Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am curious about the possible need to add a coax inline Moca filter to my FIOS installation. Perhaps the ONT already provides such function?
My FIOS installation has the ONT connected to one coax run into the house, to which an Actiontec router is plugged. I assume this is acting as the network controller for the moca network. I used this Actiontect to provide an ethernet connection to a Mac and a printer. I use two other actiontecs as moca adapters only, at two coax outlets to provide ethernet ports to an apple wireless router/network storage and a non-moca tivo. Two other moca-ready tivos connect directly to the coax outlets.
A related question is the importance of the network controller in this type of installation. My Actiontect is probably 3+ years old. Is Verizon providing newer and improved controllers for new customers? Should I upgrade mine? Thank you