Call history on myverizon website
eppy12

Before Verizon decided to revamp their website I was able to log into Myverizon and view calls to my landline. Now I can't even find where it went to. Where did it go?Smiley Mad

0 Likes
Re: Call history on myverizon website
Justin46
Legend

@eppy12 wrote:

Before Verizon decided to revamp their website I was able to log into Myverizon and view calls to my landline. Now I can't even find where it went to. Where did it go?Smiley Mad

I can easily view all of the incoming and outgoing calls to my home phone on My Verizon. I just mouse over the big My Verizon at the top, and click on Check My Voicemails under the My Services heading. Once there I see an option to see my calls, and I can do so, I can see up to the last 200 calls in and out (20 pages of 10 each).

Now I have Verizon's Digital Voice for my home phone, if you do not have that service this procedure probably will not work for  you.

Keller, TX 76248

rgw1

The call history does not appear to be available on the new myversizon website for non-FIOS users.  If it is, they've hidden it extremely well!

0 Likes
csearcher

1/31 - Since you wrote 1-7,  the site's been changed from what you describe.  There are too many clicks to find your phone messages. Verizon should redesign the site again and put that direct link to messages or to My Verizon which shows the messages. If you do click "back to my verizon"  you have to take so much time to find where those links are to the phone calls - way down on the bottom of the page.

Now try to go back and read your email.  I got a screen that tells me to login however, looking at the top red bar, I am still and already logged in.  

Way too complicated.  Verizon please simplify!

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@rgw wrote:

The call history does not appear to be available on the new myversizon website for non-FIOS users.  If it is, they've hidden it extremely well!

that is correct, that system did not get incorporated for whatever reason.  you can access them by going to www.verizon.com/callassistant

or you can look at your bill and then look for call details.  They usually show up for the month that has been billed, so if you haven't been billed then you have to wait for it. 

0 Likes
rgw1

The bill is of little use for looking up voicemails. Also, I used the old call history to look up calls that didn't register on my phone to see if I wanted to return the call, so waiting a month for the paper bill is a bit too late.  Finally, the login for the callassistant link you mentioned appears to be seriously broken.  When I try to login, it asks for confirmation of my phone no. and/or account number and/or last bill amount and/or last bill amount paid.  Unfortunately, none of the fields will accept the information requested and keep giving the same error over and over.  So unless call assistant is restored for POTS land line users, I guess I just have to chalk it up to a lost service feature.  By the way, FIOS is not available in my neighborhood, so that's not an option.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

rgw,   if call assistant is not on your bill, then you don't have access to the site. 

It's a free feature but you have to subscribe to it, you don't get immediate access when you sign up for service. 

So if that sounds like it might be the case, then hit sign up now and follow the links to get it ordered.

If for some reason it won't order for you and add then call customer service and tell them you can't order online and need them to order for you.    

0 Likes
Wizard_of_Oz
Enthusiast - Level 3

the history is limited.  

How do you go back several months?  

I need to find a number from several months ago.

This is the WORST "service" that I have ever experienced

0 Likes
robtr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since I am on old fashioned copper wire (my choice) and do not have V M, your method does not work for me.

When I verbally called C S and requested my call records, they told me they were not allowed by law to give it to me.

they refused to give me the law they were talking about.

I am getting numerous Spoofed Caller ID calls every day, and they refuse to help me on that also.

0 Likes
Re: www.verizon.com/callassistant
robtr
Enthusiast - Level 1

www.verizon.com/callassistant

Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.