Confused About Incoming, Outgoing Call Logs & VCA
Warren
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK.. I am getting confused.

I am getting Verizon Bundle with FIOS TV, Internet and Landline phone in Tampa Bay, FL area.

Will I be able to track individual/itemized incoming calls? Local, Long Distance - both?

Will I be able to track individual/itemized outgoing calls? Local, Long Distance - both?

If so, how? With Verizon Call Assistant? On the web via Admin's post of My Bill on Verizon.com?  Both?  None?

What details are shown?  Phone number, time of call, etc?

People keep jumping back and forth on these threads, never FULLY answering the questions.

Would sincerely appreciate some clarification. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Confused About Incoming, Outgoing Call Logs & VCA
Justin46
Legend

Well, I will try to give you at least a partial reply, based on my experience with the FiOS TV, internet, and phone triple play.

Incoming calls (all): VCA will give you a list on the VCA website, and if you install the VCA client, you will also get the listing on your PC of all incoming calls, date/time/phone number. Nothing on your bill that I know of (I don't get any).

Outgoing calls (long distance only): on your paper bill if you get one, date/time/city/phone number. I am not sure whether you do or not if you do paperless billing. No list that I know of for local outgoing calls.

Hope this helps, maybe a few others can post their experience to give you a more complete view.

Keller, TX 76248