Customer Service
TommyK3

The customer service with Verizon phone and internet as well as Verizon wireless is by far the worst I have ever dealt with. Verizon wireless is only interested in creating new accounts not keeping the existing accounts this is proven by their latest promotion of and iPhone 4s for $.99 for new accounts where if I want to upgrade my flip phone to the iPhone 4s I have to pay full retail but I can break it up into monthly payments . Verizon phone and internet hasn't the first clue on how to start a new account. I have been trying to bundle phone and internet with my Directv and since I place the order it has been one mistake after another on Verizon's end. The day they were suppose to install my internet the tech. Called and they had the wrong address on the work order so he had to cancel the install. I then called to reschedule to find out I couldn't cause they now had me listed as a business account. So I called the business line and had them change me back to residential account and contacted them once again to confirm my address and date of installation. The rep I spoke to had the correct information and gave me a date and time that worked with my schedule so I did not have to miss any more time from work(so I thought. How wrong I was). I then received a call from a tech that the were at my house a Pm the day before they were scheduled to come and he told me no one was there to let him in. So I called again to let them know of their most resent screw up and I was assured that my work order was for the date and time I was told on a previous phone call. Well I just checked My Verizon to see the update on my account and they have me listed on the correct day but the time is all wrong so here I go again having to make another call to try and correct their mix ups. I started doing all this to save so time and money with having just one bill but it is getting to the point where it is worth the extra $75.00 to not have to deal with Verizon.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to no response, we have closed your private support thread. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes