Customer service is a joke
BruStir

Truly amazing.  I won't even get into the details of the time and effort wasted on trying to get service back after a tech screwed up a Verizon-requested upgrade days ago. But after a supervisor (the third or fourth I spoke to in 3 days) directed me to the Web site to reach someone at a higher level, I find no such avenue and no live chat.  Why not drop so-called customer service and cut rates or start automated phone response with statement, "We don't care, but tell us anyway."  I assume this forum is just to vent anyway.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service is a joke
Lorelei39
Enthusiast - Level 2

I completely agree. I cancelled my landline service last night after my service being out 3 times in the last month and being stood up by the technician yesterday. Received an automated call at 5:30pm saying they couldn't make it and rescheduling for today for an all day appt. Cause I guess none of us have to work.  I called back reinforcing that the reason I had to have the appt kept is because I have an adult son with autism who has to be able to communcate with me when I am at work.  It is safety issue.  They told me i needed to have called by 1:30 that day.  I don't think he even realized what a ridiculous statement that was since they cancelled at 5:30!  Apparently there was no one in all of the company who could contact the technician and tell him to keep the appt so I cancelled servcie and went out a got a cell phone for my son.  I feel your pain!

0 Likes
Tpnomad
I also agree. But then again why should I expect customer service when I can't even get service? Fios is all hype I think I'll try satellite
0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Morning,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya D.

0 Likes