Extremely PO'd with Verizon
Gcrosby111
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been dealing with constant problems with my phone lines for years. I set an appointment for 08/20/2013 between the hours of 0800 and 1200. At 1:00pm i checked the status online and it said that the was a delay and the tech would be there between 1:00 and 2:00. Well at 5:00 I checked the repair status online and it said the ticket was closed. my phone was not fixed. So I call thier customer service line..After 20 minutes of pushing buttons I finally got an operator in India who barely spoke english. She asked for a good contact number in case we get disconnected so I gave her my cell #. 2 minutes later we were disconnected and she never called back..I'm beyond frustrated with this company..Vonage is starting to look better and better. I'm guessing my only recourse is to file a complaint with the Florida Public Service Commission.

Re: Extremely PO'd with Verizon
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Extremely PO'd with Verizon
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on this issue. All tests show the line back up and running. Please open a new thread if any other issues occur.

Josh B

0 Likes