International Calls
oliverchen

We have the Verizon World Plan 300.  Lately, our phone calls to Taiwan often got cut off suddenly and we had to redial.  Is there something wrong with our account set-up??  Also, the sound quality is not good (not sharp enough, not clear enough).  Hope your tech support experts can find the causes and fix them.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: International Calls
Lissette1

I am also having problems with my international calls.  When I dial to El Salvador I get connected and then after a few minutes or after 15 minutes I get disconnected and I have to redial again.  I have the world plan unlimited.  Some of my calls do not get disconnected. I have called Verizon on several occasions to solve the problem but they have been unable to detect the problem.   Is that a problem that can be fix?  Where is the problem originating? 

LM

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
I think for that type of problem you may want to open a chat help session and ask them to escalate to the long distance department. I don't think regular support can help most companies have a long distance dept.
0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Or you should also be able to call repair 800-483-1000 for regular landlines or 888-553-1555 for fios
0 Likes