Is Verizon Down?
carl--s

My DSL suddenly cut out last night, and this morning I could not log on for love or money.

I came into work and tried to log into register a trouble ticket and now I can't even get to My Verizon (except for this forum) and verizon.net returns a null webpage.

I verified this was a problem at Verizon's end by asking my IT department to give it a try, and it looks like at least two boroughs in NYC are down. Is this a national problem or just regional to the city?

0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon Down?
catsgee

I live here in Richmond, and my problem, for a while anyway, was not being able to get my Verizon home page to come up. I had the browser capabilities and could go any other place on the web I wanted to go, but could not get my Verizon home page to load. Now it is fixed? and I am OK/

0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon Down?
Justin46
Legend

@actor212 wrote:

My DSL suddenly cut out last night, and this morning I could not log on for love or money.

I came into work and tried to log into register a trouble ticket and now I can't even get to My Verizon (except for this forum) and verizon.net returns a null webpage.

I verified this was a problem at Verizon's end by asking my IT department to give it a try, and it looks like at least two boroughs in NYC are down. Is this a national problem or just regional to the city?

I have been unable to get to My Verizon this morning, except for briefly one time, and then it quit again.

Edit: It appears to be working now, at noon Central time.

I have no clue what problems Verizon may be experiencing, but yesterday morning my FiOS internet connection was up and down like a yo-yo from maybe 2 am until 9 am or so, Central time. Then my Digital voice phone service died in the middle of a call about 9:30 am, and no dialtone for a while, but came back by 10 am or so.

Apparently some widespread problems the last couple of days. Smiley Mad

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes