Military discount
violetb1

My husband is a totally disabled military vet.  Is there a discount for him available from Verizon?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Military discount
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We can definately look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes
tcmiller18

hey, im also in the military and have had issues getting a discount put into effect. I was asked to provide a work email and given a link to a page that asked me for information like i was a verizon employee and i wasnt able to give my work email to anyone. 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@tcmiller18 wrote:

hey, im also in the military and have had issues getting a discount put into effect. I was asked to provide a work email and given a link to a page that asked me for information like i was a verizon employee and i wasnt able to give my work email to anyone. 

We can definitely get this looked at to see what's going on. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information on your account. Please refer all correspondences to there

0 Likes
rfisher1

I am just trying to get some information on Verizon military veteran discounts for either Active or Veteran members.  I currently have the triple play as well as the wireless service and was wanting to know if this was a possibility.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Active Military members are eligble for a military discount. Anyone in the sales office would be able to assist with the application process.

0 Likes
Re: Military discount - Veterans Also?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

Active Military members are eligible for a military discount. Anyone in the sales office would be able to assist with the application process.

Is a discount on FiOS available to US veterans also? Thanks.

Re: Military discount - Veterans Also?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@armond_in_nj wrote:

Is a discount on FiOS available to US veterans also? Thanks.

No. I was advised it's for active duty only.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes
dixoncc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does a US Navy Retired will get a discount ?