Re: Military discount
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DVA5225,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
aregels

do i need dd form

0 Likes
Alamilla2001

I have done the application for the Military Discount where it sent me an email at work, and the email said it was approved.  I still don't have any discount applied to my account for service.

0 Likes
Military discount
TLovas

I joined Fios 3 years ago as was told i was able to get a Military Discount, i went to my local verison and showed my dd214 and military id card, i just found out that it never got it applied.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
vazfam

Hi I am a Military Veteran and I have the Fios triple play how do I go aboust getting 

my discount.?

@rfisher wrote:

I am just trying to get some information on Verizon military veteran discounts for either Active or Veteran members.  I currently have the triple play as well as the wireless service and was wanting to know if this was a possibility.

@rfisher wrote:

I am just trying to get some information on Verizon military veteran discounts for either Active or Veteran members.  I currently have the triple play as well as the wireless service and was wanting to know if this was a possibility.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes