Notify Customers about Charge Changes and Deliver Service You Charge For
bjrob

I'm in day 4 of no landline--after having my "bundle" discount removed and my bill raised by $17.13 with no explanation. After 2 phone calls--one which was cut off after an hour because my Internet connection disconnected and my MagicJack phone was cut off--I learned that I was never supposed to get the discount and therefore Verizon was nice enough to remove it without notice or explanation and charge me an exorbitant sum for erratic service. Because the cheapest plan became a $66.00 a month Internet and unlimited local calling bundle, I ordered it ... only to have my phone service completely cut off later in the day. Since then, Internet also periodically crashes, cutting off my MagicJack. I made a repair appointment by my cell phone for Tuesday--6 days after being cut off. I hope I am credited for all these days of no service, but I'm so disgusted with Verizon that I doubt that will happen. I have no faith at all in your service, your integrity, or your ability to run a company.

0 Likes
Re: Notify Customers about Charge Changes and Deliver Service You Charge For
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes