Outage in Tampa fl?
Wyluliwolf
Is there a duos outage in Tampa 813 area? Phone Internet n tv are out
0 Likes
Re: Outage in Tampa fl?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the problems with your service. Are you still having problems with it? Please reply back if so that way we can help.

0 Likes
Re: Outage in Tampa FL?
ramichel

It is June 25th and both my neighbor and I have no phone service.  Using my cell phone and eating up minutes, I tried contacting Verizon.  I went so far as to open the outside box and testing the test port.  Then I went on the internet and wrote Verizon They tested the line and said that they could send out a technician July 7th or LATER.  That is 12 days from now.  What miserable service--- if I can call it service.  If I was here for 12 months, I would switch to a bundled service through either Brighthouse or Sprint.  Weather or not, this is unacceptable.  Also, with more than on house in the neighborhood being out, they should know and should have some sort of place on their website that customers can find that out.  They can d it up north.

0 Likes
GuitarGuy1

They told me yesterday, the 25th, that it would be July 4th before they could check our phonelines which carries our internet. Verizon Fios is not available in my area south of Tampa in North Port. I am switching to Comcast...this is crazy. 

0 Likes
GuitarGuy1

By the way, my neighbor says their phone is out too. They told her 4th of July before they can fix. I have used my cellphone and eaten up minutes trying to get through to Verizon for a better option but they keep dropping my call after 10 or so minutes. I am using my Sprint Hotspot to be on line now. Geeeezish 

0 Likes