Phone number and service issues
neveragain2538

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHERE SHALL I START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH THAT I NEVER CAME TO VERIZON!!!!!!!!!!!!! on july 14, 2014 i  became a verizon customer first before i switched i asked can i keep my number the rep said YES my number is VERY important #1 my number is for my work #2 my son is in the navy over seas so this is the only number that he has Tuesday July 15 i recv a welcome packet from HELL(verizon) stating that i cant recv collect calls(at which should be MY choice NOT Verizon)  i called the rep said that they would downgrade me from fios to copper  ok fine no problem BUT i said my number wont change right she said NO WELL guess what VERIZON YES VERIZON unauthorized and changed my number i called i wasnt irate i WAS BITING MY TONGUE now i have NO PHONE NO DIAL TONE i been going through this HEADACHE FOR 3 DAYS NOW 3 FREAKING DAYS FINALLY i made a report to the F.C.C. AND TO THE B.B.B.  i called the corport office here in ny GUESS WHAT? THEY HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!! VERIZON YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELFES A BILLION DOLLAR MAKING BUISNESS AND YOUR MAKING YOUR EMPLOYEES LOOK BAD AND NOT ONLY THIS I WAS ON HOLD FOR 1 HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HAD ONE REP THAT COULDNT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SON IS SERVING AND PROTECTING THIS COUNTRY AND THIS IS HOW HIS MOTHER IS BEING TREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUMMMMMMMMMMM AMERICANS ARE WONDERING WHY  THEY LAUGH AT US BECAUSE THINGS LIKE VERIZON CANT GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BUT THE HEAD QUAERTERS  LAUGH AT US GOING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!  ALL I GET IS OWE IM SORRY FULL OF IT YOU WAS TRAINED TO SAY THAT ITS JUST LIKE THE BAD COP GOOD COP IM DONE WITH VERIZON I RATHER BE STUCK  ON THE F.D.R. (IN NY) DURING RUSH HOUR THEN DEAL WITH VERIZONCat Mad

0 Likes
Re: Phone number and service issues
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Phone number and service issues
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

neveragain2538,

We have attempted to reach out to you multiple times about this issue and have not heard back from you. Please post here if you have any other questions. At this point we will be closing the private support case.

Josh

0 Likes