Phone service out - repair is no show
Awilllis

My father's house phone has now been out a week.  It went out last Tuesday.  He tried to call service last Wednesday but was cut off after waiting an hour.  So I reported it over the internet  last  Thursday and requested a repairman.  Verizon scheduled repair for Monday, Oct 3 between 8 am and noon.  No repair man showed.  It is now Tuesday again. 

What are we supposed to do not?  It is impossible to get through to service and speak to a human being.  The status online shows "open."  

My father is 80 years old and he does have a cell phone but he doesn't use it very well.  He also has 2 hearing aids and they seem to work best with the house phone.    I have tried calling him on the cell and he seems to answer it and I hear background noise but I can't get him to hear me.  He ends up calling me back later, saying "were you trying to call?" 

I think it is ridiculous how difficult it is to report a phone problem to Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: Phone service out - repair is no show
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes