Problem with home phone voicemail notification
Punkrulz

Hey guys,

Both with my old phone as well as my new phone (AT&T CL81209 DECT 6.0 Cordless telephone) I have been noticing problems with the voicemail notification on the phone since my move of service. I thought I used to have it where it would have the clicks when you first turn on the phone, but I don't hear them anymore. Is there anything that I am doing wrong? My phone should automatically display when I have a new voicemail notification.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Problem with home phone voicemail notification
Punkrulz

Does anyone have any idea on this matter? Is there anything that Verizon can do to edit my line in order to work properly for voicemail notification indicator?

0 Likes
VZ_Frank
Contributor - Level 2

Are you referring to the stutter dial tone when you first take receiver off hook, or the vm light indicator, in either case please send me a pm with your phone number  and I will look into this for you. Thanks

0 Likes
steve_nauss

I'm having the same problem wit the voicemail light also, help, tech support has not helped, I've been trying to resolve this for almost a year now.

0 Likes
Punkrulz

The private message has been sent. Please let me know if you're able to resolve the issue!

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
RickSr

I also have this issue with a new FIOS install, no interupted dial tone. It worked with the pots line before the change over to Fios.

0 Likes