STATEMENTS
raymondlinda

July 11, 2014

CPUC

Consumer Affairs Branch 505 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102 cpuc.gov.gov

public.advisor@cpuc.ca.gov

FCC Consumer Complaints 445 12th St, SW Washington, DC 205554 Tom.Wheeler@fcc.gov

Verizon PO Box 920041 Dallas, TX 75392-0041

videoclosedcaption@verizon.com

Verizon PO Box 33052 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 Attn: Cynthia Morales, Manager

videoclosedcaption@verizon.com

I am having problems with Verizon phone bills. They are charging me fees for:

The FIOS TV Remote quit working, I called Verizon and they sent me a replacement. I notice on my bill on March 22, 2014 for $14.99 a charge. I am challenging them on the charge.

I called Verizon and spoke with Shannon. She said not worry about the charge and she would remove it, she notice that I was on an All-In-One bill and it would be better if I was to remove the Verizon Wireless to a bill by itself, and I would also receive HBO for a year at no charge.

History on Verizon

In April 2014, I was having problems with my DVR’s, I call Verizon and they went through some test’s on the DVR’s, they was not able to fix the DVR’s, they schedule me an appointment for a Verizon person to come out on May 1, 2014, I was not advise that there would be a charge for him to replace the DVR’s, he only had one DVR, he said I would have to call Verizon for the other DVR.

When I got my statement dated May 22, 2014 I notice the following:

Labor First Half Hour on May 1, 2014 for $91.00

TV Equipment Shipping and Handling on May 2, 2014 for $19.99

I was not told or authorize any labor or TV Equipment Shipping and Handling charge.

I called Verizon and complain about the charges on my bill. I spoke with numerous people at Verizon:

Thomas on May 26, 2014 he would take care of it and my bill would be $189.59

Villian on June 4, 2014 she transfer me to Hazel said my bill would be $189.59

Barbara on June 27, 2014 she look into it, and said my bill would be $173.95

On July 5, 2014 from Verizon, a voice mail that my credits were disallowed.

On July 7, 2014, I called Verizon about the voice mail that I receive on July 5, 2014, and spoke with Joanna after speaking with her she transfer me to another person after explaining the problem she transfer me to another person name Garcia she said that I ask Verizon to transfer the money back to Verizon Wireless. Verizon is totally wrong I did not say anything about a transfer. There is a mess with Verizon. She said that they would setup payment plan with me.

I would expect my next bill to reflect the credits that were given to me and the balance to be zero.

What’s wrong with Verizon?

When you call them it seems that they are out to charge you everything, charging anything to your bill and then it seems that when your challenge your bill you’re not going to get anything, you have people that say one thing not to worry they will take care of it and nothing happens.

What is a customer to do?

To me Verizon is a company that is not for the customer.

Raymond

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: STATEMENTS
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes
raymondlinda

I will answer your question as soon as I see the results.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your case has been closed. If you wish to respond to the agent, we can have them open it again.

0 Likes