Totally unacceptable service.
kieranruss

Hello,

Following a week  I need answers to my problem..

What happened? Last week my internet went offline – when I called FiOS they couldn’t find my account and the phone number I was calling off wasn’t my number (I was calling from my Verizon home phone and had my number for almost 10 months)

The problem was Verizon had a new customer who gave my address as their new address and wanted Verizon to put in a phone line. Verizon decided (without even a call to check we wanted to leave Verizon or were even moving house) to turn off our service and delete our account.

To get my triple play back (with my old number) I had to setup a completely new account (new login details, personal checks etc). With this I had to PAY VERIZON a $250 security deposit (event though they had our money from before) and it took 24 hours to get our phone number and internet back working.

But even now I can’t view or change any of my details online (with my new account name and password) so I can’t put my phone on “Find-me” or “Call forward” or retrieve my answer phone messages and see any account details at all.

I use my home phone for business so I’ve lost a day’s communication and extremely likely business; money and reputation.

Verizon – I want my phone fixed, my security deposit refunded immeditley.

There are cheaper, similar services and if I can take my phone number I will leave Verizon unless you rectify these problems.

0 Likes
Re: Totally unacceptable service.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

kieranruss,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes