Voice Mail Password
AFoolsMadHouse

I've been trying to reset my Land Line's voice mail password via Phone and Website support for 2 hours now but nothing is working. The automated phone support directs me to the website, the website ether times out or redirects me back to the main support webpage when I request the password reset.

I tried "Contact Us" but it too redirects me back to the support website before I can even type in a message!!! I'm used IE8, upgraded to IE10, downloaded Chrome and made sure that all my plugins were up to date, so you don't have to go that route. 

How can I get this resolved???

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Password
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Voicemail password resets can be done in a number of ways.

You can do it via the

in home agent software

Verizon's Repair Page

Calling Verizon at 1-800 VERIZON

Chatting with Verizon by clicking on their Contact Us Links found at the bottom of every Verizon Page.

When you reset the password - it will either be the last four digits of your home phone number, or the small area's of Verizon it will be the last 7 digits of your home phone number.  

This post is several days old, so you may have done one of the above options already, but incase you haven't, or there are others that have the same question, then the above options will serve you best.