no service on everything
Ihaveenough

I reported no dial tone issue around end of May and repeatedly contacted customer service and technical support, but nothing is ever done to resolve my issue.  The staff kept telling me their system show that my landline is working, regardless how I can never receive or make a call.  I even bought a brand new phone to test, but still no dial tone.  

Meanwhile, I placed order to upgrade my landline service which I have with Verizon for over 15 years to a FIOS double play (FIOS internet and phone) in May.  Originally scheduled for installation in June.  But then on the appointment date, I did not see anyone come to my home, and when I called to check, the staff told me the order got messed up and they did not have plan to come for installation.  Rescheduled for July 10.  But once again, nobody come for installation.  The staff on the phone even told me they didn't see a record of any appointment.  But in fact I do see my online account showing past due order (still showing it today).  No staff ever contacted me to follow up on either the landline issue or the FIOS double play installation.  Whenever I called or did online chat, I only got kicked back and forth among different departments and eventually nobody can clearly tell me when will the FIOS installation going to be made or how can they help to resolve my issue.  This is the most ridiculous customer service I've ever experienced, and as a 15+ years Verizon customer, all I can say is I am EXTREMELY disappointed.  I am going to terminate my account and cancel my pending order and stay away from Verizon going forward.  Goodbye.

0 Likes
Re: no service on everything
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ihaveenough,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes