service outage
walrus999

When is service going to be restored to the 315 whitesboro area? This is ridiculous being without phone and internet this long. I keep a landline because it's "usually" more dependable than a cell.

0 Likes
Re: service outage
walrus999

3rd day... no service. What is going on? Gee I wonder which will happen first... getting the service back or getting a credit to my account for 3 days with no phone or internet. Yeah, I won't hold my breath for either.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello walrus999,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at Contact Us.

0 Likes
walrus999

I had someone call for me and they got no response as to when the issue would be resolved, so I thought maybe by putting it in a more communal location, maybe someone who is experiencing the same problem would see it and maybe they had info for me. Why make it so difficult to get a straight answer?

@LawrenceC wrote:

Hello walrus999,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at Contact Us.

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

call c/s to forward all calls to your cell phone tempory, until  the landline fix,

0 Likes