2 WAY FIOS PHONE CONVERSATION RECORDING FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ??
MAYBESOMEDAY
Enthusiast - Level 3
I think it that Fios Phone conversations should be able to be recorded, since it is now digital, by residential users! if I want to have it on all the time, every call, inbound or outgoing is recorded ! if I don't want that, I can push one of the buttons on the key pad and it will turn it on for that one conversation only! If someone wants to give me directions, or has a list of numbers or names and phone numbers for me, this is a great option to have! its long over due by Verizon Program Engineers! it should be included in the Fios Package of features, but hasn't showed up yet and its been years now!! Why the computer doesn't ring instead of the phone, I will never know!! it is long over due too!! Skype, Freetalk, and other programs have both audio and video, and at no cost to user! The telephone as we know it in the past, is a thing of the past! its time to make the system for us!! and Verizon can do that !! thanks, that's my 2 cents on the subject !
0 Likes
Re: 2 WAY FIOS PHONE CONVERSATION RECORDING FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ??
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

NOOOOOOO. 

Actually being digital vs analog doesn't effect the ability to record.  Get your own device.  Last thing we want is conversations being recorded and then demanded under court orders.

0 Likes