$23 CREDIT I WAS PROMISED WAS NEVER HONORED (do i call fcc)
calmont973
When my family moved in 2003 to we transferred our services.  When our billed arrived we noticed that all of our services were changed around without our consent (and the bill was higher).  We called and complained about the services but to no avail.  Years later I call and ask about the unpublished number fee and was told that I can't cancel until the next phone book is delivered.  We never signed up for this.  A few months ago I explained my problem with a representative and was told that I will receive a credit on March's bill.  I called the next month and was told that I called a day late for it to appear on my bill.  When I looked online my credit disappeared.  Now I call and am told that the credit will appear on next months bill.  I am still waiting.  Any suggestions will help.  Do I contact the FCC about this.
0 Likes
Re: $23 CREDIT I WAS PROMISED WAS NEVER HONORED (do i call fcc)
Kalro
Call better business Bureau and your state public utilities commission. File complaints using their online forms - much faster. It worked for me every time. I had to do it about 3 times so far.
0 Likes
Re: $23 CREDIT I WAS PROMISED WAS NEVER HONORED (do i call fcc)
mi4johns
Enthusiast - Level 2

the unpublished listing fee can be cancelled at any time. (the fee ranges anywere from $1.75-$4.75 per month based on the state you live in)

and all credits put on your account done by a phone rep get credited to your account immedietly so if they tell you, 'it will be on your next bill' they are lying to you unless they are backdating the bill which very few verizon reps know how to do anyway.

0 Likes