Switch Account

3 Days, No Technician.

3 Days, No Technician.

Contributor rolandormc
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(739 Views)

Ok it's been Three days I dont have a Fios Voice (dial tone) in my Phone;

I Have contacted Verizon Numerous times. 

They said the tech will be there Tomorrow then tomorrow and another tomorrow.

Ticket Created 10/29/12

Time of Tech visitiation: 10/30/12

It's NOVEMBER 1!!!!! and no Tech yet.

I have called again adn waitied like 30 minutes on hold. The Agent said there is no chat back from dispatch. Guess What? the Agent Hang up on me.

What kind of service is This. I am very frustrated.

5 REPLIES 5
Contributor Gary1
Contributor
Message 2 of 6
(733 Views)

I am having the same problem, however you are lucky, I can't even get them to open a ticket. I was on my cell phone for 1&1/2 hours last night waiting for an agent to talk to me or at least open a ticket and the call cut off without anyone answering. I am thinking about changing my service to TWT. 

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 3 of 6
(706 Views)

Gary1, you can reach Verizon via live chat during business hours, Or you can email

http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

Contributor rolandormc
Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(691 Views)

So yes, no one came in. Since you are a Moderator.

Can you even Help? I noticed you have deleted your comment. pretty much says it all.

The other agent told me, "because I was in the affected area, services are not available. I was like, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!  and yes, the agent then hang up on me.

Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 6
(664 Views)

rolandormc,

Your issue has been escalated to our private support portal.  You received an email with a link to your case where you will be able to interact directly with the support agent assigned to your case.  They have already responded to the issue and are awaiting further input from you.

If you cannot find the email, click on your username on the forums to go to your profile.  You will see a module in the middle of the page titled "My Support Cases" with a link to the private support board.  Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue on the private support thread as the agent will be unable to see any comments on the public boards.

Thank you

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 6 of 6
(545 Views)

We are glad to have been able to help resolve this for you. Anytime you need assistance please don't hesitate to make a new posting. 

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.