$39.00 service charge to enable caller id!?!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

$39.00 service charge to enable caller id!?!

Message 1 of 2
(3,315 Views)

I recently replaced the "Priority Call" feature with "Caller ID" via the web interface in the verizon "My Account".  Then I got a letter in the mail confirming the order and included in the order details there is a $39.00 "service connection charge".    I can't belive that they are going to charge me $39.00 for such a minor change in my account.   All someone had to do was make a change in the computer to tell the switch in the central office  to turn on caller ID.   I did not order a new line, change telephone numbers, or do anything to justify such a high charge.    Is this a bug of some sort in the Verizon order system, or does Verizon actually deliberately intend on charging such a ridculous amount.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: $39.00 service charge to enable caller id!?!

Message 2 of 2
(3,309 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.