6 months of landline problems, worst customer service ever
rexsichic1

We had our landline reconnected in April as a landline phone is mandatory for us at the moment. We have Verizon cell service, but the service isn't the best where we live. I have lost track of how many times technicians have been out in the past 6 months. I have also lost track of how many times my service tickets have either been mixed up or lost all together. A few months ago they finally replaced the entire cable running from the box across the road to my house. It seemed all was as well as it was going to be; the constant hum on the line was barely noticable. If this was the best we could get then fine. At least I wasn't missing phone calls or not being able to hear the other person anymore. Then last week the hum started again. I called customer service, she heard the hum on her end and tested the phone only to find it was an issue with the cable! Yet another tech came out yesterday, hooked his test phone to our outside box and claimed there was no noise so there was nothing to be fixed. My mother called me from our home as soon as this tech left and the hum is now SO bad you have to shout to hear each other. We have also acquired an echo on the line since he left. So I called customer service back and I was told a tech had been out earlier that day for a report of not receiving calls and the problem was resolved. She then determined it was indeed an "internal mistake" that they sent a tech out for the wrong issue and they would have someone out in 2 days for the REAL problem I reported. When I asked if there was anything that could be done seeing as how I've had issues for 6 months and they have yet again made a mistake on their end, she claimed her supervisor told her since it was an "internal mistake" there was nothing they could do. Really???? I'm paying over $40 a month for a phone that has issues every single month! The least you could do is credit me something!

0 Likes
Re: 6 months of landline problems, worst customer service ever
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: 6 months of landline problems, worst customer service ever
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes