Access to voice mail
ntgirl

I have been trying to resolve my telephone troubles since 12/21/12.  I cannot access my voice mail to set up by entering last 4 digits.  Always get "this is an invalid passcode".  I have called verizon at least 5 times and waited for a "live" response for at least 1 hour and 55 minutes.  After last phone call I was told problem will be resolved by 10:00am today.  Guess What!  Still cannot access voice mail.  I would not recommend Verizon services to anyone.  I'm waiting until Thursday @ 5:00 pm and if issues are not resolved I'm transferring to Comcast.  At least there you talk to a breathing person.

0 Likes
Re: Access to voice mail
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Did you try to reset the password on the VZ webmail.

go to my.verizon.com and logon

Select my services on the left and then voice

Scroll down and there should be an opton in the middle to reset voice mail password.

Give that a try and let me know what happens.

Jim

0 Likes
ntgirl

Tried to reset voice mail on website many times and always got reply unable to reset call 1-800 Verizon.  Finally a short time from posting in Community I called Verizon after listening to short spiel i.e.. put in acct # I got to a real live breathing person who was very helpful and said she saw where I called numerous times and we will get this problem resolved now.  Hallelujah it was resolved!  My only question is why couldn't this completed on the first call.

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

I really don't know the answer other than sometimes you get that tech support person that is on their game and not reading from some silly manual and can think about the problem.

Glad you got it resolved.

Jim

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Some areas of Verizon don't use the last four digits of your number for a passcode. Some areas use the seven digit number. Try your full telephone number without the area code as the password
0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
That's for others. Glad you finally got the help you needed
0 Likes