Account is screwed up since 2/18/2016 please help
JunieBee

My account has been screwed up since I asked Verizon to change my phone number in Feb. They said it would take a couple of hours to two days for the new number to go through and to wait, so I did. It never changed. I called back, repeatedly. Nothing. I was told it is pending and there were other pending orders attached to my account. Then, my phone number was mistakenly changed only on my billing account and not my actual phone number. When I called anyone the number came up on caller id as my original phone number. I called everyday in the second half of the month of Feb staying on the phone with reps for hours each day. I called again in March, to no avail because suddenly not only did my number change, but my account number was altered and my bill went up in price to reflect the new number I never got and that I had cancelled in order to fix the pending orders.

I was told by a rep last month that she would remove the charge for the new number and give me a substantial discount of $26.00 a month on my bill because I'm so sick of Verizon at this point that I am about to cancel my home land line! I paid the newly asked price, it was combined with my Directv and was around $112.23. I got an email a day ago that said my Verizon bill for the next billing cycle is only $70. However, my directv bill is at least $100 a month so I'm sure Verizon has screwed me over again. The rep told me to let it go till the next cycle and if I needed anything to have a rep shoot her an email and even gave me her Verizon code so she would receive the message. I tried calling and asking they do that today and they hung up on me. I asked them in chat to do so  but apparently now my name/account number/phone number are all messed up because even though I gave the lady my phone number and account number apparently the name was changed on the account and because I didn't know the new name Verizon has given me...which is odd because I only have one name and either it's first middle and last or first and last, it's not different! I'm sure they separated my directv and Verizon and are trying to make me pay more when it should be majorly discounted for combining the two. I'm sick to death of Verizon and the crap they put me through since Feb! I'm sick of calling reps who have no idea what I am in need of because they cannot even get my account to show up on their computers!

0 Likes
Re: Account is screwed up since 2/18/2016 please help
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes