Address to pay bill through bank auto bill pay?
Rhasker
Enthusiast - Level 1
I am trying to set-up auto bill pay through my bank in Oregon and need the address that verizon uses for this type of payment.
Re: Address to pay bill through bank auto bill pay?
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
Why don't you use auto bill pay from Verizon and just enter your routing transit number and account number from a check it's easier.
0 Likes
kirboy
Enthusiast - Level 1
Telcoguru-  I wish you would simply reply with the address that Rasker asks for.  Do you know what it is??  I also would like that address.  I have no wish to give Verizon my bank account #.  I don't give it to anyone. I have heard many stories about Verizon making mistakes in billing customers.  I would rather fight them before they get my money than after.  Get the point??  KIRBOY
kvelling1
Contributor - Level 1

Rhasker:

I have been using my bank's bill pay service for 20+ years with no problems, and no missed payments.

The simplest thing to do is to set up the bill payment using the same address that you would mail your personal check to.

Make sure that you use your proper account number --not just your telephone number.

Your bank will then either use that address, or they will decide to use an electronic address provided to them by Verizon.

Note: when you set up that particular payment option they may automatically offer you the option to use the 'address' they have 'on file'.

adkleba
I am in the same boat. I had previously used Verizon AutoPay, but decided I would rather manage payments through my bank accounts service. But, since my past bills did not require payment, there is no where on the bill that says where to mail payment. And, I have been unable to get a response from Verizon customer service about where to send payment. I am amazed how difficult Verizon is making it to pay a bill by US mail! Why is this information not posted anywhere?
0 Likes