All calls show Out of Area on caller ID
MrDman

Hello,

I have had fios for more than 4 years now had Verizon freedom essentials phone service along with TV and internet.

I upgraded to the new Verizon digital voice now my caller ID always shows Out of Area on every call.I setup the dvr so I can see caller there also and it’s the same thing..

I have called verizon about this but they are getting nowhere.I did see a ticket online in my account yesterday but today it is gone.

The caller ID  was working before the upgrade.

Is there anything I can do on my end.

Thanks for looking

0 Likes
I want my phon & internet on one bill,I should NOT HAVE TO HAVE WIRELES!!!
Moonchild3
Enthusiast - Level 1

@MrDman wrote:

Hello,

I have had fios for more than 4 years now had Verizon freedom essentials phone service along with TV and internet.

I upgraded to the new Verizon digital voice now my caller ID always shows Out of Area on every call.I setup the dvr so I can see caller there also and it’s the same thing..

I have called verizon about this but they are getting nowhere.I did see a ticket online in my account yesterday but today it is gone.

The caller ID  was working before the upgrade.

Is there anything I can do on my end.

Thanks for looking

0 Likes
Re: All calls show Out of Area on caller ID
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about your caller ID problems. If you are still having this problem, please send me a private message.

0 Likes
irwing
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a semi-related question..

I have freedom essentials voice service on 2 lines. I want to switch to digital voice but the system doesn't let me.

I know it is available in my area because if I go in as a new customer and use my neighbors adresses on both sides of me it does show it as on option for vocice service. I t appears to me once you have freedom voice the system will not let you switch???

Please help!!!!!!!

0 Likes
irwing
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a semi-related question..

I have freedom essentials voice service on 2 lines. I want to switch to digital voice but the system doesn't let me.

I know it is available in my area because if I go in as a new customer and use my neighbors adresses on both sides of me it does show it as on option for vocice service. I t appears to me once you have freedom voice the system will not let you switch???

Please help!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Judy102
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just installed a new phone and caller ID show out of area for all calls outside my area code.  How was this resolved?

0 Likes
caller ID always shows Out of Area
echan01

I have Verizon digital voice for while recently my caller ID often shows Out of Area but occaionally it will show the correct name.

Please help.

0 Likes