Anyone else no longer listed in the White Pages?
mdcatdad
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got my Montgomery County Maryland White Pages last Thursday and, despite having lived at the same

address with the same published landline telephone number for 28 years, I am no longer

listed. The only change in my situation is that I signed up for the FiOS Triple Play package last spring.

I called Verizon, which bounced me to SuperPages (who puts out the directories). They

confirmed I'm not listed and wanted to bounce me make to Verizon.

Verizon gave me a tracking number and today I get an e-mail with a link

"if you want to order a directory". Uh, no.

So I get the impression that there's nowhere to complain about this (there certainly

wasn't in Verizon's phone menu). Anyone else having this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else no longer listed in the White Pages?
jimboylan

I an still listed, but I have the same problem with menus and wrong answers when Verizon's phone cables break.

0 Likes
WhiteCrow454

As a new VA customer I got connected with Verizon in June 2012 after waiting 6 weeks....but that's another story. In my application I stated that I wanted to be listed in the directory. Online directory came out 9/20/12 and my name was not there. After the problems I experienced getting service established I'm not really surprised.

0 Likes
oldbellman

I am in Central Virginia and I no longer get  residential white pages from VERIZON. It' a money issue? I don't know if I am listed or not.

0 Likes