Switch Account

Are there phones which show if you have voicemail?

Are there phones which show if you have voicemail?

Contributor rmac23
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(5,952 Views)
I am on a FIOS internet, tv and phone...is there a list of phones that show (blinking light, etc.) if you have voice mail?
2 REPLIES 2
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(5,914 Views)
Yes, I think so, the phone companies no longer manufacture phones, so Verizon can not provide you with one, but the “Visual Reminder” that triggers the lights on phones is still a part of the FiOs telephone switching equipment, so you are able to do this IF you can find a brand that has such a feature. Verizon can not and does not endorse any particular products, but in researching this I did find a product that can plug into any phone and do this, see: http://www.sousley.com/610/1746.htm  Radio Shack, Sharper Image, or other similar retailers may also have the phones you need or products similar to the one I found from Sousley Sound.
Contributor tvmcconnell
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(5,731 Views)
 I have a VTECH cordless phone that flashes an indicator when there's a voicemail, so they are out there.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.